If interested, please email an updated resume and 2-3 professional references to TBrown@Diversant.com.
Description/Comment:The Applications Systems Engineer 5 will be in integral part of the overall CSTS team within the Retail Lending Technology group of EIT.
• Responsible for making enhancements to the applications that our team supports.
• Provides input in application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
• Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
• Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
• Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology professional wanting to not only contribute excellent code but also extend an existing application, business integration services and general coding standards, techniques, and procedures in a cutting edge development environment that is focused on the next generation development platform. The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for leading by example, the day to day application of proven patterns and practices, and influencing change within the program to produce measurable results. This position is ideal for technologists that desire a challenge to make a difference in a mission-critical technology group by creating a new standard in development activities
• 8 years of application development and implementation experience
• 8 years of Java experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 4 years of WebLogic experience
• 4 years of Apache Tomcat experience
• 3 years of Spring experience
• 3 years of REST/SOAP
• 3 years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
• 3 years of Web Services experience
• 3 years of Oracle
• 3 Years of SQL Server experience
• 3 years of Spring experience
• JMS (Java Message Service) experience
• MQ Series Messaging experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience using Quartz job/schedulers
• Mockito testing
• Junit experience
) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue
DIVERSANT is the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firm in the U.S.* We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.