This position actively participates in the day-to-day operations related to marketing campaigns and the integration with the marketing technology stack including but not limited to CRM and BV.com. This role will plan, create and execute marketing campaigns across all Black & Veatch business areas. Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM is required, experience with Marketo and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following (Professional responsibilities may cross functions as needed):
• Works with the marketing or sales areas of the company to design and implement marketing programs to support business objectives.
• Plans, designs, tests, and executes marketing campaigns for email, webinars, digital marketing, interactive landing pages, in-person events, speaking engagements, etc.
• Implements nurture programs across all business areas of company.
• Creates landing pages for use with marketing programs.
• Develops reports to measure campaign success.
• Participates in planning and scheduling to establish deadlines and ensure timely completion of independent marketing tasks.
• Reviews marketing programs to establish that company standards contained in the Communications Manual are met.
• Ability to build, maintain, monitor and support the movement and availability of data across the marketing technology stack.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or computer information systems; or equivalent experience
Experience: 4 years related experience
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills
• Advanced experience with marketing automation software
• Intermediate experience with internal and external corporate communications
• Intermediate problem-solving and organization skills
• Intermediate experience with SQL databases, Tableau and data modeling
• Intermediate knowledge of marketing/branding/communications concepts
• Intermediate multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of marketing and advertising media, including web, mobile app, audio, video, etc.
• Intermediate project management experience