PL/SQL Developer, Journeyman
Candidate must have or be capable of obtaining a Secret Clearance
The candidate will be working with a team of software and network engineering professionals on applications supporting the USAF's Comprehensive Engine Management System. This position will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, documenting, and debugging database data systems; testing applications in the development environment; supporting production Oracle environments with production deployments and providing post-production support.
The database developer will:
• Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy types, tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and scheduled jobs
• Plan and coordinate security measures to ensure data integrity and maximize database efficiency
• Provide technical expertise in the use of the Oracle Database Management System
• Define indexes for tables
• Manage schema properties
External Referral Eligible
Successful candidate must have the following education and experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline. Experience may substitute for education.
• Three years experience as an Server-based Relational Database Developer
• Experience with Relational Database maintenance including monitoring and maintenance tasks in Windows environment
• Proficiency developing stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• Hands on experience developing queries and performance tuning
The ideal candidate would have the following knowledge and experience as a plus:
• Three years experience as an Oracle 11gR2 PL/SQL developer
• Proficiency with Oracle Object tables, Type declarations and inheritance, Views, PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, functions, and procedures.
• Hands-on experience with the designing and building of Oracle schemas.
• Basic DBA account management experience for the Oracle systems
Less than 10% travel anticipated.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.