Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - TSYS may be the right place for you.
We have an evolving agile culture and we move fast. We also strive to maintain an environment where people and interactions are valued above process and tools. As a member of our loyalty program management team, you will be directly responsible for shaping the loyalty program strategies and solutions one of the leading consumer brands in the US, along with some leading Canadian retailers. You won't be alone. We have a great team of people willing to share, help, and teach, as well as an ever-growing knowledge engine, which is invaluable to those eager to take initiative and grow professionally.
We value people who are experts in their field, care deeply about contemporary consumer and enterprise technologies, and get things done for our clients and their customers. We are looking for an experienced, savvy loyalty program and solutions consultant to join our team to help us deepen and strengthen our relationship with these key clients. We strongly believe in people who know how to help clients get things done with technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute by gaining a deep understanding of our product and technology, and by translating that knowledge into a continuous program roadmap with these clients through your own skills and experience.
On a Day-to-Day basis you will:
* Work with a team whose singular focus is on growing our clients' portfolio and program through its expertise, solutions consulting abilities, and flawless project delivery
* Develop, configure and execute changes to deliver loyalty program initiatives within client timeline
* Ability to solution and provide build directions on multiple initiatives/projects with variable delivery dates
* Logical and streamlined thought process when designing and executing builds
* Ability to look beyond current build and identify challenges, exceptions and opportunities
* Work directly with a variety of teams to include analysts, marketers, application developers, and database developers to formulate client solutions and plans in an iterative, continuous fashion
* Facilitate meetings and lead discussions (i.e. program performance, program strategy, customer segmentation, platform solutions strategy, sprint planning, delivery roadmap planning, client solutions workshops, etc.)
You'll also be able to:
* Develop deep experience in the loyalty industry with a company considered to be the industry leader
* Educate our teams on new approaches that you develop
* Help to build and contribute to our unique, team driven culture
You should apply if you:
* Savor consulting with clients to meet their needs and solve their problems
* Working knowledge of SQL or other similar software
* Enjoy coaching others to help them reach their potential and beyond!
* Have an eye for numbers and analytics, and relish the opportunity to dig in and determine what they are telling you, and then you like to take action
* Have both experience with client solutions consulting and/or loyalty and rewards program management experience (with a bank, financial services company, or travel or hospitality company)
* Have passion for and experience in helping to grow revenue and profitability in your client portfolio
* Love growing your knowledge and skills in contemporary technologies…you're a geek at heart!
* Like solving puzzles and problems
* Aren't afraid to engage with clients in a substantive, consultative manner…not afraid to constructively push back for their good and for the good of TSYS
You'd be a particularly good fit if you:
* Have experience implementing technology solutions, or implementing or managing loyalty programs, or both
* Have experience understanding a P&L (business, client, project, or otherwise)
* Are able to collaborate openly within a mixed team of marketers, developers, analysts and product owners
* Are able to build credible relationships and rapport with external clients and partners
* Exhibit a DRY (Don't repeat yourself) approach to testing and loathe repetitive manual test processes
* Are a multi-tasker who can think on the fly and is comfortable around technology
* Have the ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches
* Are a creative thinker, comfortable pushing the boundaries of standard industry practices
* Are driven to learn as a person and develop as a professional
Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp - Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
* Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 4 or more years of experience as a marketer, a product manager, an engineer, a developer, or an analyst in a technology focused company
* Relevant experience consulting with clients on loyalty or other program management, technology solution delivery, integration, or development
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, ****here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at ****?subject=Link from EEO Statement - Job Posting target=_blank>****.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, ****here.