An award-winning company is seeking a senior level Application Developer to join their team to play a key role in evolving the applications developed within the company while working with bleeding edge technologies.
Ideal candidates will be experienced with C, C , and C# on the latest Windows operating systems, and will be a team player with strong critical thinking skills and a go-getter attitude. Understanding and being comfortable working in an Agile environment is desired as well.
This company offers full benefits (includes medical, dental and life insurance), 401(k) plans, holiday/vacations plans, and even a tuition reimbursement program to its employees.
***This company does not provide sponsorship. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
• 10 yrs of proven experience developing applications
• experience programming with C, C , XmlLite, COM, DCOM, WIC
• Expereince in .NET 4.x and .NET Core Frameworks
• Experience consuming Web APIs using JSON and SOAP
• Expereince developing customer facing components and backend APIs
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivating and self-learning
• experience with Glib, GObject, GTK MinGW
• experience in C#, SQL, PowerShell, Node.js, Go, PHP
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
• Experience with GIT and Virtual Machines
• Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory
• Knowledge of PCL/PostScript