Kforce has a client in search of an Automated Test Engineer in Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL).
* Minimum of a B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
* Experience of working with testing tools such as, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, Protractor, SoapUI
* Experience working with java
* Experience working with relational databases such as, Oracle, MS SQL Server
* Experience working with ANSI SQL
* Experience of working as a QA and Functional Analyst in financial services domain
* Experience in developing and executing Test cases and Test strategies
* Experience of designing and developing Test Plans.
* Experience in Automation framework development from the scratch using Selenium and JUnit
* Experience leading a QA team
* Extensive experience working with Business Users, Technical Specialists and Customers
* Extensive knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Well versed with testing methodologies like Functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, Regression testing
* Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
* Flexible and adaptable in an agile and fast paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.