Microsoft SQL Developers
MS SQL Developer
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
· Experience creating detailed project documentation such as detailed design documents.
· Experience developing and/or implementing user-level permissions within web-based and desktop UI environments.
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience in creating Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions that involve data extraction from source systems all the way through creating analytics friendly database tables, and ETL development using standard enterprise data integration tools.
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience with MicrosoftSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL tools.
· ETL experience with a wide variety of disparate data sources.
· Ability to profile data stored in a database and identifying data quality issues affecting ETL routines.
· Experience designing ETL to handle data quality issues in an automated fashion.
· Experience with data warehouse concepts and architecture.
· Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source code control.